saddle valise

Post Reply
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 12:22 pm
Last Name: simon-vermot

Hi everybody,
I recently bought a cylindric saddle valise in Canada.It sure looks like a military piece of equipment. On both ends there is a painted "3". On the lid are a few readable letters. The upper line reads: No 3 C A ? ? ? ? O N
The lower line reads: 2 C M R

Does CMR stands for Canadian mounted rifles? Can someone help me to identify this piece?



Post Reply