No reins or saddle

For any and all posts on physical items that don't fit other specific forums in the Artifacts & Objects category.
Harve Curry

Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:13 pm

http://www.westfallhorsemanship.com/media/128do.wmv

Watch this girl and her horse, riding free style. Those two are something special.
I have a 2 year old filly that I did mouth to nose to get her started when she was born because the mare was temporarily out of commision. She is kinda attached to me and it would be neat to do some of that. But how to go about it I'm not sure.
regards,
Bill Weddle
somewhere in the Black Range
Trooper
Society Member
Medals: 2
:
Society Member Donation - Palm Leaf

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:39 am

Very impressive.
My hat's off to horse and rider both.
Dušan
wolfcoln

Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi All,
One of my daughters friends rides a 15 year old mare freestyle from time to time. She competed a couple of years ago to the music of "Jail House Rock" It was really a sight to behold. She rode in a striped outfit with no saddle or bridle. She had fake handcuffs on here hands with a fake chain and ball bouncing around on her horse.
She did a fantastic job and though we were truely amazed she unfortunately did not win the competion. My daughter often rides bareback with just a halter, but to ride in competion, with no saddle or bridle is something else.
I really humbles me when I see what young people can do.

Terry
"Beans? If there is something I know absolutely nothing about its agriculture." Wellington at Waterloo